JMG Maintenance and Fabrication was Established in 2006 by Jeremy Gray. JMG started as a single man operation servicing Hunter Valley Coal Plants. JMG is an Upper Hunter company specialising in all facets of fabrication and engineering. CHPP maintenance, a rapid response breakdown service and crew support is just part of the services we offer. JMG has the capacity to manufacture and install large structures as well as modern machinery to form and shape materials. Our scope of work varies from sheet metal through to heavy plate and structural fabrication including heavy machinery. JMG currently employs approximately 50 staff including Boilermakers, Fitter/Machinists, Painters, Riggers, T/A’s and crane drivers.
Specialising in but not limited to:
- Structural Fabrication
- Plate and sheet fabrication
- CHPP Maintenance, fabrication and refurbishment.
- Breakdown services for CHPP
- Aluminium welding and fabrication
- Stainless steel welding and fabrication
- Quenched and tempered steels, wear plates and clad plates
- Drafting and design (small to medium projects)
- CNC plasma profile cutting
- Fitting and machining services.
- Pipework, fabrication and installation
- Poly welding
- Heavy Fabrication