JMG is an Upper Hunter company specialising in all facets of fabrication and engineering. CHPP maintenance, a rapid response breakdown service and crew support are just part of the services we offer. JMG has the capacity to manufacture and install large structures as well as modern machinery to form and shape materials. Our scope of work varies from sheet metal through to heavy plate and structural fabrication including heavy machinery.
Our large workshop is fully equipped with modern equipment and quality tradesmen to provide emergency and planned fabrication and refurbishment supporting plant needs. The company can proudly boast strong relationships with many and varied companies that provide a range of services essential to local indust
Specializing in but not limited to:
- Structural Fabrication
- Plate and sheet fabrication
- CHPP Maintenance, fabrication and refurbishment.
- Breakdown services for CHPP
- Aluminium welding and fabrication
- Stainless steel welding and fabrication
- Quenched and tempered steels, wear plates and clad plates
- Drafting and design (small to medium projects)
- CNC plasma profile cutting
- Fitting and machining services.
- Pipework, fabrication and installation
- Poly welding
- Heavy Fabrication
Using the latest in CNC plasma profiling technology, JMG cut any shape in any metal up to a thickness of 30mm. Our profile bed has the capacity to cut plate and sheet metal up to 3000mm x 1500mm